In our city culture and art are not close to the holidays, this Christmas you can also enjoy all kinds of events along our streets, about Christmas or simply cultural. Complete information may be obtained at the Municipal Tourist Office in Square San Marcelo, León, Spain • Useful Telephone numbers : 987 878 327 / 987 878 336 or on the website of Tourism of the City of Leon www.leon.es
There are many monuments to visit, here we are going to indicate some with their schedules for the holidays :
- Cathedral of Santa María de la Regla, Square of Regla. December schedule: Monday to Saturday: 9,30-13,30h / 16.00-19.00 h Sunday: 9,30-14.00 h
- Guzmanes Palace – Square of San Marcelo, nº 6. Schedule: Wednesday to sunday: 10:30-17:30
- Real Collegiate of San Isidoro – Square of San Isidoro. Basilic: 7:30-23:00h – Free entrance
- Church of our Lady of Road or to the Market – Street Herreros, 10. Winter schedule (16/09 to 14/06): Monday to saturday: 11:00-12:00/19:00-20:00. Free entrance
- Church of San Marcelo – Street Legión VII, 7. Schedule Monday to friday: 9:30-13:30/18:30-21:00 Sunday and festive: 10:30-14:00/18:30-21:00 Free entrance
- Church of San Martín – Street Plegarias, 3. Schedule: Monday to friday: 11:00-13:30/18:30-20:30 Sunday and festive: 9:30-13:30 Free entrance
Also schedules museums:
- Catedralitic museum, Cathedral of Santa María de la Regla, Square of Regla. Schedule from october to may: Monday to Saturday: 9,30-13,30h / 16.00-19.00 h Sunday: 9,30-14.00 h
- Sierra-Pambley museum – Square of Regla, 4. Schedule: Tuesday to Sunday: 11:00-14:00h/17:00-20:00h Guided visit to Cossío hall: Free entrance
- Real San Isidoro pantheon and museum. December schedule: Monday to Saturday: 10:00 h a 14:00 h and 16:00 h to 19:00 h Sundays: 10:00 h to 14:00 h Last thursday month afternoon, free entrance.
- León museum. Schedule from october to june: Tuesday to saturday: 10:00-14:00/16:00-19:00 – Sunday and festives: 10:00-14:00. Closed: Monday and sunday afternoon.
- Pallarés building – Square Sto. Domingo, 8. December schedule: Thursday 24, friday 25 y thursday 31: cerrado Free entrance weekends, students, young of 18, senior of 65. Guided visit all days at 12.30 h.
- San Marcos church– Square of San Marcos. Visit to Chorus : Tuesday, wednesday and friday at 13 h. Thursday at 17’30 h.
- Vela Zanetti fundation – Street Pablo Flórez. Schedule: Tuesday to saturday: 10:00-13:00/17:00-20:00 Guided visit (appointment) – Free entrance
- Musac (Contemporaneus art museum of Castilla y León) – Street Reyes Leoneses, 24. Schedule: Tuesday to friday: 11:00 – 14:00/ 17:00 – 20:00 Saturday, sunday and festives: 11:00 – 15:00 /17:00 – 21:00 Thursday 24 and 31: 10.00-14.00 – Friday 25: closed – Free entrance: Tuesday to thursday 19.00 – 20.00 h. and sunday 17.00 – 21.00 h Guided visit: Sunday 18.00 h.
- Casona Carriegos Fundation – Street Suero de Quiñones, 8 Free entrance. Guided visit (appointment): Tuesday to friday: 10.30 and 12.00 – Thursday and friday: 18.00 . Expositions visit:
- Tuesday to friday: 10.00 h -14.00 h
- Thursday to friday: 17.00 h – 21.00 h
- Interpretation center and “Reino de León” museum – Conde Luna Palace – Square of Conde Luna. monday to saturday: 10:00-14:00 /17:00-20:00h Sundays and festives: 10:00–14:00h – Free entrance (free visit)
- Interpretation center of roman León – Square Puerta Castillo. Monday to wednesday: 10:00 to 14.00 – Thursday, friday and saturday: 10.00-14.00/ 17.00-20.00 Sunday and festives: 10:00 to 14.00
Whether you come to our province for tourism, your destination is any of these activities, you have to spend the night or want to enjoy a few days of leisure and culture, in our hotel you can relax, recharge your batteries and enjoy all the facilities you need with the best value, both individually, couples, families or groups.
Room with breakfast since 37.50 €. (VAT not included)
Special offer weekend with half board (consult for terms).